Sunday, August 22, 2010

How long does a company keep your employment record in New York?

I worked for a company before in retail and I left but did not give notice to an emergency, I recently reapplied for a different position and I was called for an interview. What I want to know if they will have record of me or will it be like I never worked there. This was about 6-7 yrs ago. Thanks for your help guys. I really want this job but I don't want to waste my time and theirs if they already have record of my leaving without giving notice. Im not a bad employee or person it was unfortunate circumstances.

How long does a company keep your employment record in New York?
ever heard of a computer?


They have and will keep an record, and that one falls under the NON rehire status. meaning when they run you SS# your name will POP right up. Sucks Huh. I dont like it either. All you can do is Tell HR the reasons and hope and pray. It wont do any good. but you can try.


No comments:

Post a Comment