Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is there a website where i can find the exact dates of employment history?

when filling out applications do you exact dates of your employment history? and does it really matter or you just round it off.

Is there a website where i can find the exact dates of employment history?
There is no such web site because there is no agency that collects that sort of information on everyone. As for dates, when I was 17, I used precise dates. when I was 30 I used months. Now, at 50, if I were to make a resume, I would use years.
Reply:I use months, not specific dates. If you really can't remember, just call your old companies (ask for the Human Resources department) and ask what was your term of employment. They'll know and they'll tell you, no problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment